Thursday, December 21, 2006

Who am I?

I am a professor in environmental health and I study how pollution affects people's health. Over the course of my career, I have received many phone calls and emails from people asking for some advice or information about an environmental problem that they are having. I know some of the people who contact me, while others I do not. The people that I do not know must go through a lot of trouble to get my contact information, by searching the web or reading scientific papers or books.

From these contacts and from personal experience, I know how difficult it can be to find trustworthy and practical information about environmental health problems. To make it easier to get information and to help others facing similar problems, I have decided to post any questions that I receive and my responses in this blog. This information is just my interpretation of available information and should not be taken as the only viewpoint or solution to a problem. Having said this, please feel free to post any of your environmental health questions. I will do my best to respond!

No comments: